24/7 Managed Threat Detection & Response
Just because you are a small or medium business, that doesn’t mean you can’t have a 24/7 team monitor and analyze your network and security alerts and remediate/respond immediately. Here is what our 24/7 Security Operation Center (SOC) can do
- 24/7 threat monitoring and notification
- Pre-defined security and compliance alerts
- Host-based intrusion detection
SIEM & Log Management
- SIEM and event correlation
- 400 days of data retention
- Unlimited log management
Response & Remediation
- Automated response rules
- Weekly report
- Network intrusion detection
- Alert by phone for priority 1 events
- Weekly compliance report
- Predefined compliance reports (PCI DSS, HIPAA, NIST, and more)
- Ensures audit trails for compliance
What Is SIEM
SIEM stands for Security & Information Event Management.
- Collects log and security data from:
- Network devices
The 4 W's of a Threat/Attack
Secure360’s 24/7 SOC + SIEM Answers the 4 W’s. The complete anatomy of an attack.
- Who is being attacked?
- What is it trying to do?
- Where is the attack coming from?
- When did it happen?
Always Be Ready For An Audit" With Sucre360 SIEM
- PCI DSS, HIPAA, SOX, GLBA
- FFIEC , NCUA, GLBA, NYCRR
- NIST/FISMA, RMF, DoDI 8500
- ISO 27001/2, GPG-13
- NERC/FERC, CIP
- SANS CAG