FREE 57-Point Systems Security and Performance Assessment!
A comprehensive report and remediation plan to bring immense peace of mind for you and mitigate business risks.
Thanks for your interest in meeting for a FREE 57-Point Systems Security and Performance Assessment! Please take a few minutes to answer the questions below so we can be fully prepared to get started when we meet.
Are you a business owner, IT or office admin, or an executive who is concerned about the performance, vulnerabilities, or overall infrastructure of your IT systems and network? Do you wonder…
- Current Systems
- Does your current IT systems and network compare to what is out there? To best practices? Are there ways to automate more and reduce cost?
- Confidential Data
- Who else might be accessing your confidential data, such as your shared accounting files? How frequently?
- Does an old employee still have access to your data, network, and other IT resources from outside?
- How accessible is your network and confidential data from the outside? (hackers, unauthorized access)
- Why do you experience slowness while working on your system or accessing your network?
- Why do servers crash? Do you have problems printing, accessing files, or receiving emails once in a while?
- Viruses & Malware
- Are your systems affected by viruses or undetectable malware, exposing your data and network?
- Data Recovery
- Can you really recover all of your data if your server crashed today? What if the server room caught fire? How long would it take to go back to normal?
- Has your staff inadvertently installed illegal software, exposing your confidential data and network?
We Will Give You (Deliverables)
- Identification of:
- compromised network security
- opportunities for automation
- simplification and cost reduction of infrastructure
- Comprehensive documentation of your network with reports about above mentioned points (strengths, weaknesses, and vulnerabilities).
- Simple plan of action and strategies to improve performance, reliability, availability, and security.
- Identification of: