Migrate to the cloud safely, seamlessly, and on budget with no interruption to productivity.
All of us are familiar with Microsoft’s Office suite and its many features. And we all – big-time Enterprise Corporations and small start-ups – have used the applications for email, scheduling, documenting, and productivity. New technology has shifted the software world from products and services bought then installed, to simply subscribing and accessing these products and services straight from a web browser. This is what’s known as cloud computing.
Office 365 is nothing new; it’s simply the cloud-based version of all the Microsoft Office applications you have become familiar with, all in one spot and with added capabilities that will make your business run smoother.
- Merge email, calendar, and documents into one location.
- Homogenize Office applications to same version and never worry about upgrading.
- Migrate to Office 365 with no interruption to business continuity.
- Better communications and collaboration throughout the organization.
- Pay-as-you-go pricing that is both predictable and flexible according to your budget.
- Don’t stress. We have you covered.
How Office 365 Can Elevate Your Organization
- Eligible non-profits get Office 365 for free!
- Price of Office application licenses have risen; Office 365 is the cheapest way to enjoy all of Office in one place.
- Office in One Secure Spot
- You get: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Outlook, and more all in one place.
- With the benefit of Office 365 being cloud-based, you can now work from anywhere - not just your office!
- Cut Costs
- You can install 1 user license on up to 5 devices, including desktops, laptops, tablets, smartphones, and more!
- Automatic Syncing
- Do an action on one device and see the action repeated on your other devices, thanks to the cloud!
- No Software Upgrades
- Your organization will always be on the latest version of Microsoft Office.
- No On-Site Server
- Office 365 doesn't require you to have your own server so you'll be able to save money on hardware and maintenance.
- Office 365 complies with industry standards and regulations, and is designed to help you meet regulatory requirements for your business.
Why Choose TruAdvantage Office 365 Migration
- Trusted Office 365 consultant since 2009
- We have migrated over 500 users and over dozens of organizations
- Microsoft Cloud Partner since 2009
How We Can Help
- Our goal is to help our clients run their office more efficiently. By using today’s newest technologies, we will assess and determine the right cloud services and solutions for your office that will change and improve your IT infrastructure and business productivity – with personalized solutions made perfectly for your organization’s growth.
- As a Microsoft Office 365 cloud partner, and with our expertise and skills, we are well-equipped with the proper resources and solutions to help your office make the switch to the Cloud in a cost-friendly and efficient way.
- Whether we’re managing a migration, providing Office 365 Administration, or performing Managed IT Services, we’ve done it all. As a well-established Microsoft Partner, Office 365 consultant, and IT Solutions Provider, we know the ins and outs of most Microsoft and IT solutions, and can help manage your transition or even day-to-day administration of services, providing your IT department the reporting and monitoring they need.
- As a well-established Microsoft Partner, Office 365 consultant, and IT Solutions Provider, we will help manage your office’s transition and further assist you in any other technical or administrative ways by monitoring and reporting as needed.